Great news for Lego fans, the Netherlands is getting not one, but two offical Lego Stores! In Utrecht and in Amsterdam. The Lego Store in Utrecht can be found in Hoog Catherijne and opens it's doors in October.
The brand-new flagship Lego store will offer a whole range of exciting Lego retail innovations like Mosaic Maker, as well as brand new play experiences and brick-building possibilities, with a nod to Dutch history and culture. I am excited to see how. Other in-store play experiences and activities include;
- Brick Specialists - Lego specialist who will help you find a set that’s the perfect fit
- Pick & Build Wall - choose the bricks and elements you want in all different shapes and colours. So grab a cup and fill it up with whatever pieces you choose!
- Digital Box - where you can scan almost any boxed LEGO set and see the model come to life in 3D.
- Hands-on play opportunities, including free build challenges and events each month
- Build a Mini Tower where you can mix and match from a wide selection of bottoms, tops, heads, hair pieces and accessories to customize your own minifigures.
These brand-new Lego store’s will offer the full range of new products only available in these stores and shop.lego.com, such as the Lego Stranger Things: The Upside Down. Lego VIP members get VIP gifts with purchase, double point events and much more. The Utrecht Lego store will be opening its doors during the autumn holiday, from 17 - 23 October. This coincides with the Lego World event in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. According to Lego we can expect grand opening events, promotions and experiences.. The opening of the Lego store in Amsterdam will follow later this year.
Tamara, Geek, mother of two Geeklings, editor.